We would love to hear from you, whether you have ideas about content, recipes you’d like to share or questions on something we’ve posted. To get in touch, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are interested in ideas about good gnocchi recipes and interesting people and places related to Gnocchi Night that have a good story behind them. Postings are usually brief, though we will consider longer articles that delve deeper into a topic. Sadly, because we don’t generate income from this site, we are unable to offer payment.
Please note that we may need to edit submissions for space and style. Also, please include a short bio when submitting to us.
Try to think about the following categories when submitting:
- Place Restaurants, shops and markets where you can get gnocchi or source gnocchi ingredients.
- Recipes Any recipes that involve gnocchi.
- History Cultural or historical stories around Gnocchi Night tradition.
- People Chefs, greengrocers and family members who have added something to the way we can enjoy gnocchi.
- Books The cookbooks that give us our best recipes and stories about food.
- Links Our favourite internet sources on gnocchi and cooking.
- Learning Where to go to improve your cooking and knowledge of food.
Should you want to send your book or product for review, please mail it to:
48 Welbeck Street
London W1G 9XL