Does your mind go blank as to what to prepare for dinner? Don’t worry here is something for you to drool over!
You will need: pancetta, porcini, garlic, onion, celery, carrots, parsley and sausage.
1. Heat the olive oil over a high heat until almost smoking. Then add the pancetta, porcini, garlic, onion, celery, carrots, parsley and sausage.
2. Cook over a high heat until the sausage is a little browned and the vegetables are tender.
3. Add half a glass of red wine. When it has evaporated, put the tomatoes and the pepper in the pan. Mix it all together and simmer over a low heat for about 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the gnocchi in a large pan of boiling salted water, for about 2-3 minutes, until they rise to the surface.
5. Let them fry in a pan with butter (see photo above).
6. Once the sauce is nice and thick, put the gnocchi in a plate and cover with the sauce.
7. Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve.